There’s something truly captivating about an infinity pool. It doesn’t lie solely with the overwhelming desire to dive in, but also with the sheer awe of how this ingenious structural and architectural design is possible.
Infinity pools give the illusion that they go on forever with a vanishing or disappearing edge. They appear to seamlessly meet whatever is on the horizon, which could be the sky, ocean or even mountains.
Here’s some of the World’s Best Infinity Pools pools with views to match!
Where Pool Meets Ocean
These beauties are mostly to be found at luxury resorts and hotels in paradisiacal settings. For infinity pools that appear to merge with the ocean try:
- Hotel Caruso in Ravello on Italy’s Amalfi Coast
- Grace Santorini Hotel in Santorini, Greece
- Sheraton Waikiki in Hawaii
- Hotel Costa Dei Fiori in Sardinia
- Intercontinental Hotel in Fiji
- Alila Villas Uluwatu in Bali, Indonesia
- Saint John in Mykonos, Greece
- San Alfonso del Mar Resort in Chile,
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort in St. Maarten, Caribbean
- Acuatico Beach Resort in the Philippines
- St. Regis Punta Mita Resort in Mexico
- Hotel Villa Mahal in Turkey
- The One & Only Resort Reethi Rah Resort in the Maldives
- Ayana Resort and Spa Bali, Jimbaran, Indonesia
- The W Hotel in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Kia Ora Hotel in Rangiroa, French Polynesia
Where Pool Meets Nature
If your ideal vista is luscious green plants, trees and mountains whilst you take a dip, then these infinity pools are for you. Head to:
- Ubud Hanging Gardens in Indonesia
- Hacienda del Alamo Resort in Spain
- Hotel Chocolat in St. Lucia, Caribbean
- A Chiang Rai Resort in Thailand
Where Pool Meets The Skyline
For a cool dip with an unfathomable view of the skyline in an urban setting, check out these hotels for their unbelievable infinity pools:
- Marina Bay Sand Hotel in Singapore, which has the largest infinity pool in the world
- The Presidential Suite at the Intercontinental in Hong Kong
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Pudong, Shanghai, China
No comments yet.